Frequently asked questions would help you get answers to most of the questions that you may have for our shop. Please review below sections for further details. These are some of the questions that our customer frequently asks.
Orders and Shipping
WHY SHOULD I PROVIDE MY REAL EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER WHEN I ORDER?
Your information stays privately with us. It’s important to have a way for our customer service team to contact you about your order so nothing surprising happens! Inaccurate credit card information is a finger’s slip away and occasionally your selection is so stellar that it’s on backorder. We also want to make sure you get our email confirmation as a record of the order. Working with customers makes us happy; we just need a way to keep the lines of communication open.
WHY DIDN’T I RECEIVE AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION WHEN I MADE MY ORDER?
Good for you for keeping your inbox safe with a tough spam filter. Though our confirmations are not spam, check there first. If the email isn’t there, please contact our customer service team via Messenger or eMail [email protected] Don’t forget to add us in your safe Email List.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, our system automatically sends you a shipping confirmation email with your USPS tracking number. Click on the tracking number and you can access to-the-minute location information. Below are some of the terms that you might be familiar with:
- “Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item”: USPS has received the electronic transmission of the manifest shipment information from the sender.
- “Arrival at Unit”: The Post Office received the order and scheduled for delivery. Usually, if the item arrives before 9:30 am, you will receive your delivery on the same day; if it arrives after 9:30 am, you will receive your delivery on the next business day.
- “Arrived at USPS Facility or Departed USPS Facility”: The Processing facility indicated by the city, state and ZIP Code have received the package.
- “Customs Clearance”: US Customs have cleared your parcel and sending it to USPS for final delivery
- “Received by U.S. Postal Service from U.S. Customs”: USPS has received your parcel from US Customs
- “In Transit to Next Facility”: Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track for delivery by the expected delivery date.
- “Out for Delivery”: Your package has left the delivery office with a carrier, and is intended to deliver on that day. Check your USPS tracking page for an estimated delivery time.
- “Delivered”: Your parcel has been delivered and a delivery scan recorded the time and date of delivery.
- “Delivery Attempted – No Access to Delivery Location”: This USPS track alert for packages means they attempted for delivery but not could not complete because the employee could not access the delivery location (for example, a gated community where an access code is required).
If there is no activity for two days, we can help. Please do not hesitate to contact us via messenger. If your package has been damaged or lost by USPS it takes up to 8-10 business before we can re-ship your order or give you full credit.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT MY ITEM IS ON BACKORDER, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
I am one person company and all my work are handcrafted by myself. I try very hard to keep up with all my orders. But sometimes it’s very difficult to keep up information on our site. If your items are on backorder it means that I need to craft it for you and it may take 2-4 weeks to receive your item. Of course, this amount of time will vary. You have several options:
- You can keep your item on backorder and wait till your item is available again.
- You can choose another item instead of the one you purchased. If there is a price difference, we will either give you credit or charge you.
- You can simply cancel that particular item if you don’t want to wait for it or change the order.
WHEN WILL MY BACKORDER ITEM GET SHIPPED?
As soon as I finish crafting your order and generate shipping label, you will get an email letting you know your item was shipped.
I PUT THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS, OR MADE A MISTAKE ON MY ORDER, CAN YOU CHANGE IT?
If you receive an order confirmation email and notice a mistake with the order, please eMail [email protected] or contact us via Messenger. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your name, phone number, and your order number (if available).
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE FINAL SALE MERCHANDISE?
Final sale merchandise can’t be returned or exchanged, so purchase with care. That said, you are getting a terrific bargain—and it can always become a gift for someone else, right?
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
EVERY TIME I PUT A SECOND ITEM IN MY SHOPPING CART, THE FIRST ITEM DISAPPEARS?
Oops, that’s a weird one! It has to do with the particular web browser you are using. Try switching browsers / Clear Cache. If it did not help, please eMail us [email protected] or contact us via Messenger and we will gladly take your order over the phone or eMail.
HOW MUCH IS THE SHIPPING / POSTAGE CHARGE?
The ordered goods are shipped by post. The shipping cost depends on the value of your order. Shipping on purchase over $29.99 is FREE within US. For orders below 29.99 the shipping cost is $3.95 – $5.00 with-in US. We use USPS for Postage, Please visit USPS site below for any other Shipping charge calculation. https://postcalc.usps.com
Products & Availability
DO YOU OFFER NICKEL-FREE JEWELRY?
We get our jewelry supplies from our vendors, I try to get all my supplies in Silver only, but sometimes I get cheated on these items. We try to use nickel free material for most of our jewelry, but we cannot guarantee it unless stated explicitly in the item description. However, if you explicitly mention that you are looking for 925 Silver, it can help us mail you appropriate item.
DO YOU MAKE CUSTOM ORDERS?
Yes, if you like any of our product but would like to change the color combinations or changes such as hook vs. ear post, we can do that for you. Please keep in mind, if colors changes / design changes it will be 2 – 4 weeks before you receive your item.
If it just a change between Hook vs. Ear post, Lobster clasp vs hook clasps, I can change it quickly which will delay the shipment for 1 or 2 days, depending on orders we receive.
If you have any designs in mind that we do not carry, we can certainly discuss and try to make it happen for you. Usually done within 2 – 4 weeks, but again, it all depends upon how complicated the design work is going to be. So it may take longer than anticipated.
DO YOU MAKE RINGS OR ANKLETS TOO?
Sorry, we have never thought of adding Rings or Anklets to our collections, how ever, as we say we customize, We can attempt to make it happen if we get orders, but that is not readily available products hence we may need further details
SOLD-OUT PRODUCT - WHEN WILL IT BE AVAILABLE IN STOCK AGAIN?
We typically hide any items that are completely sold out. Since we make our jewelry one at a time and is not a bulk production, there is no guarantee that we will be able to get same materials to make the next time, hence we do not want to deceive our customer that it will be available in near future. In the other hand, we also take back order if in case we do not have the product in hand only if we have the material to make it again.
DO YOU HAVE A CATALOG?
We don’t, because it wouldn’t work well for us. Since I am a single person crafting my jewelry, I manage to update it in my website, it is too much work for me to keep up. The best way to keep up to date on the newest items is check out our New Arrivals page. And if coming back to our site every few days is more commitment than you’re ready for, try our email newsletter. That will keep you on top of storewide sales, coupons, new arrivals, etc.
DO YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL STORE I CAN COME VISIT?
Nope, no bricks & mortar for us. But although we only exist online, there are still tons of ways to stay in touch with us. We sometimes put our stalls on street festivals. We are crafting our products in Clifton Park, NY (My home). If you happen to be around this area, please do not hesitate to contact us, we can make arrangement for the visit.
WHERE DO I ENTER A COUPON CODE?
When you are ready to complete your order, go to the checkout page and you will see a box to add coupon code and click on apply coupon button.
WHAT IF I FORGOT TO USE COUPON CODE?
Please contact us via eMail [email protected] or Messenger with your order number and we will apply the coupon discount for you and refund it from your payment
Payments / Charges
WHY AM I RECEIVING DOUBLE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CREDIT/BANKING CARDS?
Unsettling, isn’t it? Blame the banks. This always happens when your purchase is pending. Wait until the order clears with your bank and you’ll see you’ve only been charged once.
HOW CAN I PAY?
We offer you 3 payment methods:
- Pay with PayPal – secure payment via PayPal account or with card.
- Pay by credit / debit card – pay with highest security on bank site.
- Pay with Venmo